As a volunteer, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, make new friends, and impact the lives of neighbors in need.
Every task, no matter how small, helps to improve the lives of our neighbors. Sign up to volunteer and share your talents, skills, or experience with your community!
Ways to Get Involved
We are always looking for volunteers to help us in the following ways:
- Social Media
- Website Maintenance
- Project Management
- Special Projects
Do you love helping others? Learning new skills? Giving back to your community in a fun and meaningful way?
Fill out the volunteer survey and we will get in touch with you shortly!
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Become a Partner or Sponsor
Your tax-deductible sponsorship is a great way to support your community and gain visibility for your company! Our sponsorships begin at $150/year.
- Name & Logo featured on the Neighbor in Need Scottdale website
- Exclusive space at our annual fundraiser events (bring your banner and/or swag for guests!)
- Request up to four posts on our social media
- Reaching your local audience
- To purchase a business sponsorship online, please click here or contact us to discuss other options.
We rely on best in class home services contractors for much of the work we provide. Thanks to companies who offer us large discounts and help us stretch our budget as far as possible, your support allows us to offer the finest craftspeople materials, and services for the residents we serve.
We ask our community members to support our contract partners and thank them for helping us serve our low-income elderly homeowners.
To become a partner, please contact us.